In ON.marketing we use agile project management and work with our client’s marketing strategies in sprints.
Agile Marketing Defined
A sprint is a short period of time that is part of a bigger project. Sprints are complete when the time period expires no matter the actual outcome and deliverables.
Our principles of Agile Marketing
- Satisfy the client’s requirements and continually develop growth strategy and tactics.
- Change and requirement changes are part of being agile and an actual competitive advantage.
- It is important to deliver on tactics and results frequently. Delivery preference will be placed on the shortest possible time span.
- Customer feedback and involvement is important at every stage of a sprint.
- Data is the primary measurement of progress and usually beats opinions.
- After every sprint, the team reflects on how to become more effective.