What to expect in Keynote Theatre at eCommerce EXPO 2018, Olympia London
Head to the Keynote for an action-packed two-day programme of cutting-edge presentations, case studies and panel debates. Encounter leading brands and industry thought leaders leveraging our digital economy to drive sales, increase customer engagement and stay relevant in an ever-connected world! A priority agenda for those with a keen eye on the latest innovations and tech trends shaping the future of marketing and ecommerce.
To save some time for you, we summarize the program on #Day 1 in the video below!
About Day#2, find the list of the speakers and the topics below
- Social Media and my part in its downfall, Will Harris, CMO – Battersea Power Station
- Blockchain’s Rightful Place In eCommerce, Tony Long, Global eCommerce & Digital Marketing Lead – Kimberly-Clark
- From Street food to digital to physical – a startup story, Darren Williams, Managing Director – DW Exec / Phil Hinitt, Founder – KABAB
- Martech Giants Panel, Dave Chaffey, Co-founder – Smart Insights / Maureen O’Rourke, Strategic Industry Director, Retail – Oracle Digital / Russell Scherwin, Chief Marketing Officer – IBM Watson Commerce
- The Domino’s Journey, David Wild, Chief Executive Officer – Domino’s pizza group PLC
- How is the online market performing in a tough year for retail?, Matthew Walsh, Director of Data and Retail – IMRG
These are the world-class speakers and the emerging topics about the future of the ecommerce!
ONmarketing will be lurking around and we will be happy to share some moments with you!
DM us at @ONmarketing_io or send an email to email@example.com
Hope to see you there!