What to expect in Keynote Theatre at eCommerce EXPO 2018, Olympia London
Head to the Keynote for an action-packed two-day programme of cutting-edge presentations, case studies and panel debates. Encounter leading brands and industry thought leaders leveraging our digital economy to drive sales, increase customer engagement and stay relevant in an ever-connected world! A priority agenda for those with a keen eye on the latest innovations and tech trends shaping the future of marketing and ecommerce.
To save some time for you, we summarize the program on #Day 1 in the video below!
About Day#2, find the list of the speakers and the topics below
- Social Media and my part in its downfall, Will Harris, CMO – Battersea Power Station
- Blockchain’s Rightful Place In eCommerce, Tony Long, Global eCommerce & Digital Marketing Lead – Kimberly-Clark
- From Street food to digital to physical – a startup story, Darren Williams, Managing Director – DW Exec / Phil Hinitt, Founder – KABAB
- Martech Giants Panel, Dave Chaffey, Co-founder – Smart Insights / Maureen O’Rourke, Strategic Industry Director, Retail – Oracle Digital / Russell Scherwin, Chief Marketing Officer – IBM Watson Commerce
- The Domino’s Journey, David Wild, Chief Executive Officer – Domino’s pizza group PLC
- How is the online market performing in a tough year for retail?, Matthew Walsh, Director of Data and Retail – IMRG
These are the world-class speakers and the emerging topics about the future of the ecommerce!
Hope to see you there!