State of Digital, 8-9 October, London, UK
State of Digital is the place where those working in digital can find the right content, which fits their needs, their current position and the state of the digital marketing implementation of their companies. Here they can read, learn and share the right content with the right people to take the next steps in Digital Marketing.
The concept of the state of Digital is based on the following different principles:
- Teach the teacher principle: when you know you are going to teach something to someone else you pay more attention and will learn more yourself
- A principle used in an Institute in the Netherlands who gets diplomats from different cultures to understand each other by first looking at cultural elements first (make them cook together first for example) and getting them to understand different cultures by experience before the actual politics fall into place
- A principle used by Nelson Mandela and other prisoners in Robben Island where they created the Nelson Mandela University, also called Robben Island University, because they had committed themselves to self-development. The prisoners came up with a plan and everyone with a degree was given a subject to teach. They then took the teach-the-teacher principle to have the ones being taught also teach others.
Following these principles, the people of the State of Digital organize a great event for digital marketers and each of the attendees enjoys:
- Full Access in the events hosted in the etc.venues, the largest space event in London’s County Hall.
- 1-to-1 Advice: plenty of time for quality conversations with attendees, speakers & exhibitors through multiple breaks and networking events.
- Meals & Caffeine: Don’t worry about your nutrition and your caffeine needs
- Exclusive invitation to our 8th birthday party! We turn 8 years old and we are ready to celebrate with you!
Our speakers are professionals with a solid background in the Digital Marketing industry and they are willing to share lots of practices and tips with you!
Don’t miss the chance to meet them in person and exchange ideas!
- Barry Adams, SEO Consultant @ Polemic Digital
- Bas van den Beld, Founder of State of Digital
- Arianne Donoghue, Strategy Director @Epiphany Search
- James Murray, Product Marketing Manager- BING Ads EMEA @Microsoft
- Jono Alderson, Special Ops @ Yoast
See the full list of speakers, here!
The full schedule of the State of Digital is here!
Read the list!
09:00 AM Lessons from more than a decade in the industry
09:45 AM Democratizing AI: The Next Knowledge Equalizer.
09:45 AM Why One Horse Sized Duck Is Better Than 100 Duck Sized Horses
10:30 AM Coffee Break
10:45 AM Dave Naylor: how to become an SEO Rockstar
10:45 AM SEO in an AI world
11:30 AM Digital Marketing in a post-digital world
11:30 AM LEEPING into a career with voice
12:15 PM Lunch
01:00 PM Have I got some SEO for you
01:20 PM How to go big with small clients
01:20 PM Beyond the Hype – No-nonsense Guide to Building Voice Into Your Marketing Strategy
02:05 PM Scaling SEO Services
02:05 PM What if ‘what’s good for users’ isn’t good for Google?
Combining CRO and SEO testing.
02:50 PM Coffee break
03:00 PM Save Your Sanity (And Your Job) With PPC Automation
03:00 PM Why SEO “Sticking Plasters” Aren’t the Enemy
03:45 PM Lighting the lightbulb: How to have great ideas and convince others to believe in them
03:45 PM Session 15
04:30 PM The Web Is Totally and Utterly Fu**ed – And It’s Our Fault
05:15 PM State of Digital 8th B’day Party
And don’t forget to wander around the b-e-a-t-i-f-u-l London!
If you like this article, follow ON.marketing and share across networks!