Panos Ladas, ON.marketing’s managing director, presents at “Science of Search”, organized by BrightonSEO.
Since day one of search engine optimisation, marketers have used scientific methods to better understand how search engines work. From those foundations we’ve seen the cross-pollination of search marketing and many scientific disciplines.
This practical hands on, virtual conference will explore how we can apply science to search marketing and where search marketing can learn from science.
Panos’ talk at BrightonSEO’s “Science of Search” virtual conference title and description:
Google Discover, the little known traffic source that brings huge amounts of traffic
This talk will look at what Google Discover is and how to optimize your content & website for it: What kind of content strategy to follow, what kind of images & videos you need to use and what changes you need to do on the technical front of your website. Google Discover Optimisation is just like everything else you know for Search Engine Optimisation but a few new rules will change the way that you think of your content strategy forever!
Other presenters at BrightonSEO’s Science of Search are:
- Kelvin Newman, Founder, brightonSEO
- Ammar Badr, SEO Account Director, Red Blue Blur Ideas (RBBi): Uncovering Search Behavior Through UX Methodology
- Marie Turner, SEO Specialist, Vertical Leap: SEO Forecasting: How to set up an SEO forecast for free using excel
- Paige Hobart, SEO Team Director, ROAST: Navigating the SERPs landscape
- Matthew Hill, Senior Digital Specialist, Precis Digital: Retrieving SERP results at Scale using a Custom Search Engine
- Dan Lapham, Associate Head of Campaign Marketing and SEO, IDP Connect: Persona-lise your Content Marketing – A Guide to Audience Mapping
- Brodie Clark, SEO Consultant, Brodie Clark Consulting: Google Featured Snippet Filtering: New Research & Identifying When You’ve Been Filtered
- Paddy Moogan, Co-founder, Aira: Placing bets and making hard choices – how to make the right decisions in the digital world
- Dixon Jones, Global Brand Ambassador, Majestic: The Science of Search
- Gareth Simpson, Managing Director, Seeker Digital: A Practical Look at Correlational Optimisation
- Saroosh Khan, Founder, Get Known Inc: Sentimental Analysis and SEO
- Andi Jarvis, Strategy Director, Eximo Marketing: People Are Predictable – What you need to know about how your customers behave